What's Included with AcroPlot Pro & AcroPlot Matrix?
1.) AcroPlot Pro Batch Converter
Create jobs that contain DWG, DOC, XLS, PDF, PLT, TIFF, ...(Over 50 File Types!) to batch convert and publish to PDF, DWF, TIFF and more. AcroPlot Pro is the most powerful batch converter on the market and has all the settings needed to get the job done right the first time.
2.) AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter Toolbar
Automatically installs a toolbar in AutoCAD 2000-2017(and all AutoCAD vertical products) to quickly create PDF's from any DWG you are working in. Publish from Modelspace, Paperspace, Layouts, Named Views, or Custom Windows. Multi-page or single page PDF files are a snap. You can even launch the AcroPlot Pro batch converter from within your AutoCAD!
3.) AcroPlot Matrix for Viewing, Editing, Commenting, Printing, and Digital Signatures
Every license of AcroPlot Pro includes a license of AcroPlot Matrix at no additional cost. AcroPlot Matrix allows you to open an extensive list of file types like PDF, DWF, PLT, TIFF, CALS, GP4, and many more. Rotate, Reorder, Delete, and Insert pages in any PDF. Add comments, fill out forms, create bookmarks, apply stamps, and digitally sign documents what an application that is designed to be simple and easy to use, yet very powerful.
4.) PDF Printer Driver to Create PDF Files from Any Windows Program
AcroPlot Pro includes a high-end Windows System Printer so you can create PDF's from any application. You get a PDF creator that has all the options needed to for industry standard professional PDF output. Settings for security, graphic compression, bookmarks, embedding fonts, and more, are all included.
5.) Microsoft Office PDF Toolbar
AcroPlot Pro automatically installs a toolbar in Microsoft Office so you can create PDF's from Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the push of a button. Manage settings, quickly create PDF's, and even create and email in a single action. You get a powerful tool that saves time and is simple to use.
The AcroPlot Pro Advantage - 5 Reasons why AcroPlot Pro is the best.
- Includes a full version of the PDF Printer Driver to create PDF files from any application.
- Converts all major office, various CAD, and graphics formats.
- Create single or multi-paged PDF and DWF files.
- Merge existing DWF files into one multi-paged DWF 6 files.
- Full support for AutoCAD 14 and newer. Also supports all vertical applications including ADT, MDT, LDDT, and Map.
- Powerful built-in viewer allows users to create and convert without AutoCAD installed!
- Convert legacy PLT, TIFF, CALS, and GP4 files to either DWF or PDF.
- Automatic rotation of PLT and graphics files ensures the proper orientation every time.
- Built-in engineering paper sizes and complete customizable paper sizes insures that output can meet any standard or requirement.
- Includes the AcroPlot Jr. program also for conversion from inside of AutoCAD.
Input Formats Supported in Batch Mode
- DWG, DXF - Batch converts through AutoCAD 2000-2017(and all AutoCAD vertical products). AcroPlot Pro can also convert all AutoCAD formats even if you do not have AutoCAD installed by using our own internal viewer.
- DWF, DWFx - Autodesk's Design Web Format (Version 4.2, 5.0, 5.5, and 6.0)
- DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCx, XLSx, PPTX, PPTM, PPS, PPSM, TXT, RTF - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and text formats (Requires Microsoft Office)
- MSG, EML - Outlook email message formats (Requires Microsoft Outlook)
- ODT, ODS, SXW, SXC - Open Office formats (Requires Open Office)
- BMP, CAL, CALS, CG4, JPG, JPEG, GIF, GP4, MIL, PNG, RST, TIF, TIFF - Image formats.
- PLT, HP, HPG, HPGL, HPGL2, HGL, PRN, 000 - HPGL, HPGL/2, and most HPGL-RTF plotter file formats.
- PDF - Adobe Portable Document Format
- Inventor, Solidworks, Microstation, and all other Windows Applications are supported in manual mode through the PDF Printer Driver that is included with AcroPlot Pro. You can then select the PDF files that you have previously created to merge with the PDF files you are batch converting through AcroPlot Pro.
Output Formats Supported
- PDF - Adobe Portable Document Format
- DWF - Autodesk's Design Web Format Version 6.0
- BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPG, PNG, TIFF, TIFF-G4 - Image formats.
- No AutoCAD application is required to run AcroPlot Pro! But if you do have AutoCAD 2000-2017(and all AutoCAD vertical products) installed it will use AutoCAD to plot which results in higher quality and smaller PDF files.
- Fully supported on 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP(SP3) through Windows 10. Also fully supported on 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows Server 2003 through Windows Server 2012 R2.
- We also recommend the latest Windows updates and service packs installed for your operating system.
- 160 MB of free disk space on the C: drive.
- 512 MB of RAM minimum. (1 GB or higher strongly recommended.)
- Pentium 1 GHz or better processor minimum. (Pentium 1.8 GHz or higher recommended.)
- 1024 x 768 with 256 colors video display minimum.
- Permission to add and modify system printers. If you do have this ability then please have your System Administrator install the program.