Acceptance of Terms
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere in this publication, any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute this Web site ("Site") subject to the following conditions:
- This Site may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only
- Any copy of this Site or portion thereof must include this copyright notice
- CADzation hereby reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from CADzation
- All listed trial, freeware and shareware programs and the related documents are copyrights of CADzation and cannot be modified, unassembled, sold, reproduced or redistributed independently for any commercial purpose without CADzation 's written permission.
Warranties and Disclaimers
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CADZATION ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR OTHER WEB SITES WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CADZATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION. THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. UPDATES AND CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THIS SITE. CADZATION MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME.
CADzation Trademark and Logotype Usage Guidelines
CADzation is a leading developer of innovative electronic file conversion software for desktop, server, mobile and Internet platforms. CADzation 's trademarks identify our products worldwide so that consumers know they are buying our high-quality products. CADzation has gained valuable rights by the proper usage of trademarks to identify its products.
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a word, name, symbol, device, design, phrase, sound, or color adopted and used by CADzation to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from other goods and services. Trademarks are usually noted with either a or a ® or a SM symbol. Trademarks may also be registered internationally and each country has different laws regarding the proper notation of trademarks.
The CADzation trademark and product names can be referenced in third party marketing collateral, applications, conferences, articles, books and other items. Companies are allowed to use the CADzation trademark by following the guidelines below:
- Do not disparage CADzation or CADzation products and services
- Your company name and logo must be displayed more prominently than any CADzation trademark
- Please include a disclaimer that CADzation does not sponsor, affiliate, or endorse your product, and/or services
- Do not use any CADzation trademark as your trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name or logo
- When referring to a CADzation trademark, please include the following notice of trademark attribution where appropriate, such as on your product, printed materials and online references: CADzation and AcroPlot Pro are trademarks or registered trademarks of CADzation in the United States and/or other countries
- CADzation 's logos may be used on third party materials only after obtaining a trademark license from CADzation . All usage of trademark logos must adhere to the guidelines of that logo
- CADzation 's product taglines such as "Industrial Strength PDF and DWF Solutions" (for AcroPlot Pro) may not be used or imitated by third parties
- Other product names referenced within the CADzation marketing materials are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and are used for identification purposes only
- The names listed below are trademarks of CADzation in the USA and can be denoted with a TM symbol in this region. CADzation does not waive any rights to any CADzation trademark, service mark, trade name, product name, or logo that does not appear on this list.
- CADzation, AcroPlot, AcroPlot Pro, AcroPlot Jr., AcroPlot Matrix, AcroPlot Auto, AcroPlot Repro, AcroPlot Suite
- CADzation reserves the right to revise and update these Trademark Guidelines from time to time on an as needed basis.
The minimum height of the CADzation provided logotype is 0.25 inches. Use the CADzation logo logotype on marketing materials when it is the first reference to the CADzation logo. Only if the CADzation logo is present elsewhere on the same marketing materials is it acceptable to use the logotype without the CADzation logo.
For inquires about the CADzation trademark license, please contact us at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2001-2023 by CADzation . All rights reserved.
CADzation , the CADzation logo, are trademarks of CADzation .
Other Companies' Trademarks and Copyright
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Intel and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation
Microsoft, Windows and other Microsoft products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
Apple, QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks used under license
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, the Acrobat logo are Trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated
Autodesk, AutoCAD, DWF are a registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.
All other product names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purpose only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners